Our experienced attorneys are skilled at drafting documents that not only take advantage of any favorable estate and gift tax laws, but also see to it that your assets are distributed in the manner you prefer.
Wills & Estates
Our firm encourages clients to minimize estate taxes and maximize distribution goals. The probate process and estate administration that follows are areas our attorneys are equally skilled in navigating.
Among the legal services our firm provides are the following:
- Elder Law and long-term care insurance and long-term care considerations.
- Formulation of wealth preservation strategies.
- Reviewing probate considerations and estate and gift tax consequences.
- Business succession planning.
- Family trust planning.
- Preparing an asset review as part of an estate plan.
- Charitable-remainder trusts and charitable planning.
- Preparation of irrevocable and revocable living trusts.
In addition to drafting the necessary documents to implement an estate plan, our firm will assist you in establishing your estate plan goals and needs. We will present recommendations and alternatives to you. Our firm will provide guidance in selecting your executor, trustee and guardian. We will also review beneficiary designations with you.
For additional information, please contact: