- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University at Buffalo, Bachelor’s Degree, Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- Niagara County Community College, Associate’s Degree, with distinction, 2014
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York
– Family & Matrimonial Law Committee, Member
- Erie County Bar Association
– Practice and Procedure in Family Court Committee, Member
– Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Member
– Young Lawyers Committee, Member
– Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Member
- Law Alumni Association at the University at Buffalo
- 2018 Suzanne E. Tompkins Women, Children and Social Justice Fellow
Gina Piva is an associate in the Family & Matrimonial Law department at Bennett, Schechter, Arcuri and Will, LLP.
Ms. Piva comes to the firm with family law and mediation experience. She was a Student Attorney in the Women’s Rights and Women’s Rights Clinic where she represented clients in court through the use of a practice order. Ms. Piva was also a Student Attorney in the Mediation Clinic where she handled mediations in small claims courts.
Ms. Piva also gained experience outside of law school by clerking for local Buffalo firms in the practice areas of family and matrimonial law. Ms. Piva has additional experience within the area of Insurance Defense.