- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2020
- University at Buffalo, B.S. in Environmental Studies, Minors in Spanish and Environmental Design, Summa Cum Laude, 2016
Honors & Awards:
- Best Appellate Brief Award, Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition, 2018
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award, 2019-2020
- Order of the Barristers, 2020
- New York State Bar Association
– Young Lawyers Section
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York
- ABA Section on Energy, Environment, and Resources
- Law Alumni Association at the University of Buffalo
Samantha Rubino is an associate in the Family & Matrimonial Law department at Bennett, Schechter, Arcuri and Will, LLP.
Ms. Rubino comes to the firm with diverse legal experience. She received training in trial technique, moot court, and alternative dispute resolution and mediation throughout law school.
Further, Ms. Rubino was also a student attorney with the Health Justice Law & Policy Clinic, where she worked with patients at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in legal matters commonly experienced by people with cancer. Further, Ms. Rubino gained experience outside of law school by clerking with state and municipal law departments, and has additional experience in personal injury and tort litigation.