Robert J. Mullins II
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 1998
- State University of New York at Geneseo, M.S. Business, 1993
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of New York, 1998
- United States District Court, Western (1999), Southern (1999), Eastern (1999), Northern (1999)
- Districts of New York
- Defense Research Institute
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Toxic Tort
- Product Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Transportation & Trucking Law
- Industrial and Construction Law
- Municipal Liability Defense
- Mediation and Arbitration
Direct Phone Number: (716) 242-8106
Robert Mullins joined Bennett Schechter Arcuri & Will, LLP as an equity partner and he will be a member of the firm’s litigation team. Rob is an experienced trial lawyer. His practice focuses on toxic tort, strict product liability, insurance litigation, transportation and trucking law, industrial and construction law, and municipal liability defense throughout New York State.
Rob began his career as a prosecutor in the Judge Advocate General’s Corp. where he served active duty in the United States Army from 1999 to 2002.
Rob has spent the past twenty years defending industry clients, which include a number of Fortune 500 Companies. Rob is the lead trial counsel for a national automotive manufacturer throughout upstate New York in asbestos litigation. Rob has tried cases to verdict in both New York state and federal courts, and outside of New York (pro hac vice).
Robert Mullins received an AV Preeminent peer rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- ALFA International “Is Safety Optional in the Age of the Reptile Theory?” (2022)
- Bar Association of Erie County “Nuts and Bolts of Asbestos” (2017)
- National Business Institute (NBI) “As Judges See It: Best (and Worst) Practices in Civil Litigation” (2015)
- The New York State Bar Association “Construction Site Accidents – The Trial of a Labor Law Case” (2008)