Jennifer I. Lopez
- City University of New York School of Law, J.D.
- City University of New York, City College of New York, B.A.
Honors and Awards:
- Managing Editor of CUNY Law Review, 2020-2021, City University of New York School of Law
- First Place Winner Mock Trial Competition, 2016, State University of New York, RCC
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Defense Litigation
Jennifer Iris Lopez is an associate attorney at Bennett Schechter Arcuri & Will LLP (BSAW). Before joining BSAW, Jennifer was an inaugural legal fellow with the New York State Unified Court System’s Franklin H. Williams Judicial Commission. As a fellow, she conducted legal research and writing for judges in the Eighth Judicial District and New York State Court of Claims. She also helped draft commission reports on issues of racial and ethnic fairness within the court system to court administrators and stakeholders.
Jennifer graduated from City University of New York School of Law in 2021. During law school, she served as Managing Editor of CUNY Law Review. She also worked with Main Street Legal Services, Inc.’s Disability & Aging Justice Clinic for which she served as a court evaluator in guardianship proceedings; and appeared before the New York City Commission on Human Rights. Moreover, Jennifer interned with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and New York State Supreme Court, New York County. Before and during law school, she worked as a paralegal at an immigration and nationality law firm for several years.
Jennifer was recently selected to join the U.S. Air Force National Guard, Judge Advocate General’s Corps, and is undergoing the commissioning process.