- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- Buffalo State University, College of Arts and Sciences – B.A. in Criminal Justice, Dean’s List Honors
Honors and Awards:
- ERISA Employee Benefits Moot Court Competition, Semi-finalist
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Dominick Roa is an associate in the firm’s Litigation department. Mr. Roa has previous experience handling premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, and general liability claims.
Mr. Roa currently focuses his practice on toxic tort, strict product liability, premises liability, insurance litigation, transportation and trucking law, industrial and construction law, and municipal liability defense throughout New York State.