Daniel T. Hunter
- Duquesne University, J.D., 2009
- SUNY Geneseo
Admitted to Practice:
- State of New York, 2009
- Western District of New York, 2011
- Northern District of New York, 2013
- Southern District of New York, 2023
Civic & Professional Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- National Charity Bunkers in Baghdad
- Elmwood Village Association
- Tort Litigation
- Retail and Hospitality Litigation
- Industrial and Construction Litigation
- Transportation and Trucking Litigation
Daniel T. Hunter joined Bennett Schechter Arcuri & Will, LLP as a partner and will be a member of the firm’s litigation team. Dan is an experienced trial lawyer, having tried several cases to verdict throughout New York State, and has extensive experience representing clients in alternative dispute resolution. His practice focuses on complex tort litigation, retail and hospitality law, transportation and trucking law, and industrial and construction law.
As a partner at a prior multi-national law firm, Dan was a member of the Retail and Hospitality Leadership Committee and defended numerous Fortune 500 companies from liability in state, federal and appellate courts throughout New York.
Dan was named a Super Lawyer Rising Star from 2012-2021. He is active in the Elmwood Village Association and the national charity Bunkers in Baghdad.